Posted on Leave a comment

Three Dragonflies

This painting came about by chance, as is often the case. I made a few backgrounds using salt and saran wrap (clingfilm) and this one struck me at first as a bit dark and possibly difficult to paint on. But then I realised that a few dragonflies would be just the ticket, and would look great in ink and a little bit of wash. So here they are!

The materials I used came from Jacksons in the UK who supply internationally at very good prices. If you click through to their site from one of the links on this page you will automatically get an extra 10% off your first order!

Leave a Reply