This is an instant download of the sketch of my FREE Butterfly Meadow realtime watercolour tutorial which you can see here.
The colours I used were:
- Opera Pink by Winsor and Newton
- Aussie Red Gold from Art Spectrum
- Aussie Green Gold from Art Spectrum
- Blue-Black from Art Spectrum
- Hookers Green from Art Spectrum https://tinyurl.com/8atwz4rx
- Winsor Violet from Winsor and Newton
Unfortunately most of these colours aren’t available from Jackson’s, although other suppliers might have them. Jacksons do however have a very nice set of exciting colours from Daniel Smith, called the Jean Haines Set, which include Aussie Red Gold, Opera Pink, and several other pigments that you will adore, for a very interesting price: https://tinyurl.com/2wua6tp9 Check it out! I’m planning on buying some and doing some tutorials using them soon!
If you click on any of these links, you will be taken to Jackson’s Art store. The first purchase you make through Jacksons following one of my links gives you an extra 10% discount on top of their already rock-bottom prices. They ship worldwide for reasonable rates, and in the UK orders over £50 are shipped free.